Not a big fan of guided tours? The Palace of Versailles has got you covered with its audio tour.
The Versailles Palace offers its audio guide in 12 languages (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Polish and Ukrainian) to all visitors.
Palace of Versailles’ audio guide is updated with all the current exhibitions and can be collected at the Vestibule of the Dufour Pavilion or booked online.
This audio guide is paid for most people but can be booked at a reduced price or for free for selected categories of individuals.
Audio guide prices:
Full price: €5
Reduced rate: €4
The people entitled to this reduced price of the Palace of Versailles audio tour are:
- Students under 26 from the EU or under 18 from outside the EU (with proof)
- Job seekers in France (with proof)
- Holders of a valid “1 year in Versailles” SOLO or DUO card
- Holders of a valid culture card
- Recipients of minimum social benefits (with proof)
Individuals who can avail the Palace of Versailles audio guide are:
- Disabled people (with proof) and their companions
- Holders of the cultural relay card
The Palace of Versailles also has an audio guide app which you can download on the AppStore or Google Play Store.
Featured Image: Chateauversailles.fr